IMid-Week posts is usually photoblogs but I think this week will be a post instead since I have stopped myself from blogging for the last 4 days. Too long don u think, considering a few days is like a few weeks in the blogosphere….
While nursing this mini flu, I have prepared a handful of drafts but still indecisive to post which one. Maybe its the paracetemol effect on my brain.
For the last 2 days everytime I plonk in my bed, I end up sleeping till the next morning in my clothes and not washing up.
No usual Sunday and Mid-Week post this week….
A Sneak Peek of the day;
- I’m finally getting that free trip after all, eventho it’s a business one I’m sure I can slot in the pleasure part. It’s been too long and I need to sharpen my nomadic skills. Good.
- The car is still in the workshop undergoing some testing. Too slow! Had a screaming fit with the manager. Not Good.
- My Brunei Marathon form: Signed, Sealed & Delivered! Good.
- Mr. Turtle is coming to the office tomorrow. Damn, what now? Not Good.
- Britney finally files for divorce from Kevin. Good.
Ok maybe one photo to end my post…